Be a Festival Sponsor
8500+ Past Attendees | 1st Time- College Students in Session
Main Festival Sponsorship
Be the main sponsor of the Festival and get a banner on our home page with your company name, logo, and QR code.
Even in the summer heat, thousands of people attended the African World Peace Festival. Now that it’s moved to the fall (and cooler weather), college students will be in session for the first time ever during the event.
Just $5000 a day for access to a diverse crowd of singles, families, kids, vendors, and runners.
- A banner across our home page with your name, logo & QR Code
- Featured in TV Advertisements
- Minimum of 4 Radio/Podcast ads
- Included in all Digital advertising
- Full Page ad in the AWPF program
- 6 Stage announcements per day, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Name and Logo in 10 exclusive social media posts
- Press release to all local assignment editors
- Name included in all social media posts – Festival sponsored by [Company Name]
- Inclusion in Media Alerts
- Inclusion in all newsletters
- Large logo placement on Festival T-shirts – 5 free T-shirts included
- Logo & QR code in all printed marketing materials
Contact Isabella Effon at email@example.com to claim your sponsorship.
Kid’s Zone Sponsorship
This is an exclusive marketing opportunity for companies that sell products or services to children and families. The festival runs for three days with 1000s of guests. Activities are free – traffic is high!
Please email Isabella Effon to claim your sponsorship.
Main Stage Music
Bands play all day from Friday night through to the end of the Festival on Sunday. This is a high-profile sponsorship! With college students in session- we expect the stage area to be overflowing.
Don’t wait! Please email Isabella Effon to claim your sponsorship.
Food Zone Sponsorship
The Food Zone is a very popular spot! All food and beverage vendors are located in that one area. It’s the place for everything from tacos to kebobs to slushies.
It’s a perfect fit for restaurants that want to share samples or coupons. Please email Isabella Effon to claim your sponsorship.
About The Festival
This is the 6th Annual African World Peace Festival. We're excited to be back after 2 years of COVID restrictions. The Festival is run by the Culture and Heritage Alliance, a nonprofit 501 C (3) organization,
Learn more about our mission and the organizations the Festival supports.
Questions? Contact Us
All activities in the Kid's Zone
Music on the Main Stage
African Drumming Performances
What's Not Free?
Food & Beverages
Festival T-shirts (on sale)