Sell Products & Services
Thousands of potential customers await!
Welcome to the Festival
Become a Vendor
Thanks for your interest in selling your products or services at the Festival. Vendors are responsible for bringing their own tables and chairs. You may want to bring a stand-up tarp to cover your table and protect yourself from sun or wet weather. The event is on – rain or shine.
Things to know:
- Vendors must be present on site for all 3 days – no exceptions
- The surrounding streets are closed during the duration of the Festival. Setup begins at 11:30 am on Friday, Sept 9th, and tear down at 8:00 pm Sunday, Sept. 11th.
- Vendor registration ends on Sept. 8th, 2022.
- All businesses must be properly licensed
- Vendors should check in at Volta Space at 116 Person St., Downtown Fayetteville.
- Vehicles used to load and unload merchandise must be moved before street closures. If you need parking, find options here.
Sign Up: Click the Image below
At the last public Festival (pre-covid) we had 8500+ guests. Here’s why we’re expecting a larger turnout this year:
- For the first time, college students will be in session for the Festival
- Looking forward to cooler temperatures than our during our previous July dates
- Free admission, live music, great food, artisan workshops and a Kid Zone – it’s just what people need after COVID restrictions.
About The Festival
This is the 6th Annual African World Peace Festival. We're excited to be back after 2 years of COVID restrictions. The Festival is run by the Culture and Heritage Alliance, a nonprofit 501 C (3) organization,
Learn more about our mission and the organizations the Festival supports.
Questions? Contact Us
All activities in the Kid's Zone
Music on the Main Stage
African Drumming Performances
What's Not Free?
Food & Beverages
Festival T-shirts (on sale)